THE GUN RANGE
State of the art indoor gun range
$30 all day.
$15 for any additional shooter shooting on the same lane.
We do not charge by the hour at The Gun Range.
You do not need to reserve a lane.
No reservation needed! Walk in and shoot today!
- All shooters must have a valid picture ID to enter the range.
- Range personnel have the right to inspect your firearms and ammunition at any time while in the facility.
- Firearms must be cased or holstered upon entering our facility and must stay at all times, except when in the bay at the firing line.
- When in the bay at the firing line, firearms must be pointed down range and fingers must be off the trigger until ready to shoot.
- Ear and eye protection must be worn at all times while inside the ranges.
- When there is a malfunction, place the firearm on the bench in the bay you are in and call for a Range Safety Officer.
- If a CEASE FIRE is called, STOP firing immediately, remove your finger from the trigger, keep the gun pointed down range, drop the magazine, lock your bolt and/or slide to the rear, and set the firearm on the bench in your bay.
- If someone is down range, call a Cease Fire and DO NOT HANDLE YOUR FIREARM.
- Make sure you are using the correct ammunition for your firearm. If you aren’t sure, ask an RSO.
- Targets must be hung appropriately and in accordance to cardboard and/or RSO instruction, (i.e., BELOW LINES INDICATED ON THE CARDBOARD.)
- All ammunition used with our rental firearms must be purchased from our facility.
- Be sure your firearm is safe to operate and you know how to use it safely.
- After you are done shooting, POLICE YOUR BRASS, unload your firearm, and put it back in a case or holster before exiting the range.
- Any shooter under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times.
- No more than two persons are allowed in the bay at the firing line, with only one of them firing at one given time. A third person may accompany them on the same lane; however, that third person must be behind the two on the firing line at any given time.
- NO ONE IS PERMITTED FORWARD OF THE FIRING LINE AT ANY GIVEN TIME.
- When reloading, you may only pick up your brass behind the firing line.
- Do not shoot anything in the range other than your target. You will be subjected to permanent dismissal from the facility in addition to financial liability for any damages to equipment, (I.e. cable system.)
- NEVER HAND A LOADED FIREARM TO ANOTHER PERSON.
- Expecting mothers are not permitted inside the ranges at any given time due to potential harm front he unborn baby.
- Persons under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol are not permitted on the property and will be banned.
- No drawing from the holster, quick draw shooting, shooting from the hip or rapid fire allowed, unless authorized by management.
- Immediately report any unsafe activities or range violations to an RSO.
- Any person who has engaged in and/or been convicted of criminal activity that would prohibit firearm possession is not permitted to use the range. This includes felonies and misdemeanors.
- Range personnel have the right to warn and expel anyone displaying unsafe and or suspicious behavior.
- No steel, steel core, armor piercing, incendiary, tracer, bird shot, buck shot, rat shot, or snake shot ammunition.
- No smoking is allowed at any time, anywhere inside the facility.
- We suggest that you wash your hands after shooting at our facility.
- No food or beverages are allowed inside the ranges.
THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS IF YOU ARE EJECTED FROM THE RANGE.